Our staff is specially trained to make a trip to our office fun and easy! From the minute you walk through the door, our office is decorated in a beach theme with painted beach scenes, a beautiful fish tank, and nautical decor. Our staff is there to greet you and your children and there are ample activities to keep your child comfortable while waiting.
Once in the exam room, our staff is sure to keep your child engaged, talk to them and explain every procedure. We make your child a partner in his or her own care. When the child is done, we have prizes! A child who got a cleaning gets a goody bag and a child who has any other procedure gets to dive into the Super Treasure Chest!
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Pediatric Dentistry
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Lifetime Member of South Carolina Dental Association
- Lifetime Member of American Dental Association
- Member of SouthEastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of South Carolina Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Diplomat American Orthodontics Society
- Greenville SC, Spartanburg SC, Greer SC, Simpsonville SC, Upstate SC, Blue Ridge SC, Travellers Rest SC, Mauldin SC, Pelham Rd SC
- American Express, Cash Only, Debit Cards, Discover, Financing Available, MasterCard, Personal Checks, VISA
|Person||Dr. Charles McNutt|
|City||Greenville , SC|
|Address||410 Pelham Road|
|Phone Number||(864) 232-3333|
Dr. Charles McNutt
Dr. McNutt chose Pediatric Dentistry because it allows him to intercept most of the common dental problems in adults through better dental health practices and early intervention.
My kids have been coming here since they were one year old. They are now 11 and 8. The same nurse takes them back that they had when they were babies. They usually see the same dentist as well. I wouldn't take them anywhere else!
Dr. McNutt is awesome. We have been going to him since 2014. He's always so gracious and kind so are all the nurses!
My Kids Been Going Here Since Babies,& My Oldest Is Now 17 My Youngest Is 8 Now!!! We Have No Complaints From Over The Years! If Your Looking For A Good Dentist, Definitely Give Them A Call!
nice place i never had any problems with them my kid is little and loves the doctor and staff , @Em Duncan they are fantastic with small children and super nice
I has been visit this dentist for 4 years and they do a great job I like the way they treat my kids
I went here as a child as well as my daughter now . my daughter loves going to the dentist he is wonderful when children are afraid of doctors it makes it so much easier on moms